Friday, May 11, 2012

How do you deal with - where kid wants shades in certain way, and just getting more cranky !!

maz iknoun ‏ @bettyboop19791 
patience hun. X

miriam yost ‏ @poeticnvisions
@ellevogueandme can he do it?? Sometimes if I let my son do it it turns out for the better.

miriam yost ‏ @poeticnvisions
@ellevogueandme I'm sorry! If nothing else works I try a distraction. Is he ok with touch from u? Sometimes it's just a hug moment here

Leslie ‏ @les24d
@ellevogueandme when J gets frustrated w/a task I try 2help or redirect to a new task

 Leslie ‏ @les24d I learn something new everyday about #autism, redirection is 1i use a lot :-)

1 comment:

  1. I also found a way where I just moved away little further towards the other corner of room . As he was not finding me standing there anymore and forgot about the shades now

    ReplyDelete