Wednesday, May 30, 2012

what do you think is the greatest sensory toy to "must have" ?

 Nicole Stewart ‏@jerseygirl0611 @ellevogueandme my daughter loves her Bilibo. And trampoline too #sensorywonderland

Elle Vogue ‏@ellevogueandme
@jerseygirl0611 I just ordered Bilibo for R from Amazon , thanks for the response !



Leslie ‏@les24d @ellevogueandme right now: trampoline, but I really want to get him a sensory swing &i think that would bump the tramp.out of 1st place :-)

Leslie ‏@les24d @ellevogueandme I have a friend who got one from Ikea http://m.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/spr/19809351/

Leslie ‏@les24d @ellevogueandme they can go indoors, I have seen some that anchor to a doorway or on the ceiling



Janice H. Rash ‏@Jrmom24 @ellevogueandme Finger paint...kids can squish it, move it around,follow premade patterns, learn colors, learn color mixing, be creative

No comments:

Post a Comment